This lightweight bench is probably the first to meet provisional BS EN 913 regulations and is manufactured in solid timber from sustainable sources. It is designed with side rails in order to minimise weight for enhanced manoeuvrability and ease of storage.
A batten is provided at one end to enable the bench to be used at an incline in conjunction with other equipment, and non-marking rubber feet and buttons provide stability whether the bench is used upright or inverted. The balance rail on the underside is 100mm wide to provide a sure surface.
- Available in natural lacquer finish or 4 bright primary colours
- Lightweight for ease of movement
- Meets provisional BS EN 913 standard
- 100mm Balance rail on underside
- Solid sustainable timber construction
- Can be used on the incline
- White rubber feet and buttons to prevent marking
- Size: (L)2000mm x (W)240 x (H)340mm
- Weight: 14kg