This lightweight bench is probably the first to meet provisional BS EN 913 regulations and is manufactured in solid timber from sustainable sources. It is designed with side rails in order to minimise weight for enhanced manoeuvrability and ease of storage.
A batten is provided at one end to enable the bench to be used at an incline in conjunction with other equipment, and non-marking rubber feet and buttons provide stability whether the bench is used upright or inverted. The balance rail on the underside is 100mm wide to provide a sure surface.
- Available in natural lacquer finish or 4 bright primary colours
- Lightweight for ease of movement
- Meets provisional BS EN 913 standard
- 100mm Balance rail on underside
- Solid sustainable timber construction
- Can be used on the incline
- White rubber feet and buttons to prevent marking
- Size: (L)2000mm x (W)240 x (H)340mm
- Weight: 14kg
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £450 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £100.00
A minimum order value of £100.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.