Active Gym Wipes are suitable for everyday use by gym members to cleanse and sanitise all water safe surfaces including gym apparatus, sports equipment and changing areas
- Refill pack containing 200 wipes (140 x 111mm)
- For use with SU779 Wall Mounted Dispenser
- Note: Wipes and dispenser sold separately
Provide up to 200 applications of alcohol free, non-flammable, long lasting germ protection to gym and sports equipment. The high performance sanitising wipes have been independently proven effective against 99.9% of bacteria, spores,viruses and moulds including Coronavirus, C. difficile and Norovirus.
Each wipe contains a gentle, alcohol free sanitising solution which leaves surfaces biologically cleansed and sanitised in seconds. The ready to use, no rinse formulation provides easy, instant germ protection to surfaces any time, any place, anywhere.
- Better - Unlike alcohol products, Supernova’s alcohol free formulation kills more germ types including Norovirus andC. difficile.
- Cheaper - Can help save lives, time, money and labour by reducing the risk of cross infection.
- Different - Supernova is alcohol free (non-flammable), so it will not irritate the skin and goes on working long after surfaces have dried.
TESTED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS: EN 1276 Bacteria, EN 14476 Viruses,EN 1650 Moulds, EN 13704 Spores.
TESTED TO EUROPEAN MEDICAL DEVICE STANDARDS: EN 16777 Viruses,EN 13727 Bacteria, EN 13624 Fungi and Yeast, EN 14561 Bacteria.
PROVEN FULLY EFFECTIVE: Up to 72 hours after application.
APPLICATIONS: All water safe hard surface gym and sports equipment
NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS: 200 wipes per pack.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply to water safe hard surface or class IIa medical device.Allow to air dry. No water required.
Allow product to work for minimum contact time:
- EN 1276 Bacteria 10 sec. – 1 min.
- EN 14476 Viruses 1 – 5 min.
- EN 1650 Moulds 15 min.
- EN 13704 Spores 60 min.
- Medical Devices EN 16777 Viruses 5 min.
- Medical Devices EN 13727 Bacteria 60 min.
- Medical Devices EN 13624 Fungi 60 min.
- Medical Devices EN 14561 Bacteria 60 min.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide.
SAFETY INFORMATION: See product label and Safety Data Sheet.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, well-ventilated area in original closed container only.
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£60.00 per 3 rolls
£7.00 – £13.98 each