A unique and innovative design to house antibacterial wipes. Ideal for staff or gym users to wipe down CV or strength equipment, mats, balls etc. The dispenser is weighted, free standing with an integral bin for used wipes
- Size: 330mm Ø x 1200mm high
- Dispenser and integral bin made from polyethylene
- Note: Wipes must be purchased separately (SU1544 & SU2157)
SU1544 MEGATEX REGULAR WIPES
- Eliminate 99.9% of all bacteria and germs - effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria, viruses and fungi including H1N1, Salmonella, Listeria, E-Coli, Staphloccus Aureas, C-Difficile, MRSA, Candida Albicans, Aspergillus Niger
- Tested and approved to European norms EN1276 bactericidal efficacy and EN1650 fungicidal activity
- Suitable for hands and all surfaces
- Wipe size: 205 x 190mm, 1000 wipes per roll
- Packed 3 rolls per box
SU2157 CREPE BIODEGRADABLE WIPES
- Eliminate 99.9% of all bacteria and germs, suitable for hands and all surfaces
- Wipe size: 180 x 200mm, 1000 wipes per roll
- Packed 3 rolls per box
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£70.00 per 6 rolls
£8.60 – £13.56 each
£50.00 – £70.00