Constructed of soft, realistic vinyl plastic over polyurethane foam, these manikins are intended to be used as instructional aids for the teaching and demonstration of CPR procedures
Also included are three disposable lung airway systems and three channel design mouth/nosepieces. Tested true for over a million compressions. Carry bag and kneeling pads includedFeatures:
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum and ribcage plus substernal notch
- Longer torso for abdominal thrusts
- Individual use mouth/nose pieces with disposable airway lung system and non-breathing valve
- Can be manipulated to simulate real choking situation and airway obstruction
- User friendly lung airway design that eliminates cleaning
- A sturdy soft-feel body with realistic appearance
- Removable chest plate for adolescent and adult CPR
- Adult Brad CPR Manikin
- 3x Disposable mouth/nose pieces
- 3x Lung airway systems
- Carry bag with kneeling pads
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.