Approved by the RLSS UK, the Aquaboard has been designed to assist in the effective rescue of casualties with suspected spinal injuries from swimming pools and leisure centres.
The Aquaboard Immobilisation System has been designed in conjunction with the RLSS UK and forms a part of their Spinal Injury Management Programme. The Aquaboard serves to immobilise a casualty within the water, helping to prevent secondary injury to the spinal cord prior to recovery on the poolside. Incorporating several innovative features, the Aquaboard is quick and simple to apply and is effective for aquatic rescue. The durable back support, manufactured from hard wearing neoprene material, easily attaches to the board by means of velcro strapping. The non-slip base of the back support helps prevent the casualty from moving once strapped to the board. For ease of use, four basic stages of application are clearly illustrated on this support which allows the patient to be accurately positioned for optimum stability
The Aquaboard includes the following unique features:-
- 5 Body and Leg Straps with colour coded buckles for ease of identification and accurate application
- Lightweight Head Restraint with three retaining straps
- Fully Adjustable to accommodate various casualty sizes from child through to adult
- A concave design for easy positioning under the supported casualty
- A convex underside with protected straps and built in runners to facilitate a smooth manoeuvre
- Multiple hand holds enable easy carrying without jeopardising the rigidity of the board
- A special design feature helps the board float up and under the casualty
- As the board is X-Ray Translucent, the patient can remain on the board throughout X-Ray procedures
- Size: 183 x 43cm
- Weight: 8kg
- Maximum Load Capacity: 182kg
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.