- To suit right hinged door
- Max 22mm door thickness
- Used in conjunction with padlock - 7mm diameter hole for padlock - Sold separately (SU1359)
Hole fixing size
Lock suits standard 18 x 22mm hole preparation (see diagram)
However lock will also suit a standard 22mm round hole, but suitable fixing plate and cylinder escutcheon maybe required (see related products)
Step-by-step order guide
Please check the the following requirements before ordering. If the above lock does not fit your requirements, please telephone our sales team for help finding a suitable lock
- Door Handing - Right or left hinged door?
(Note 90% of UK locker doors are right hinged doors)
- Door thickness?
- Coin usage? (Coin locks only)
- Coin return or coin deposit
(Coin return standard, for coin deposit you will need to order coin box SU1354)
- Master series?
(Standard lock series is 29220, alternative master series available on request)
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £450 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £100.00
A minimum order value of £100.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2.97 – £275.47 each
£159.81 – £314.94 each