- To suit right hinged door
- Max 22mm door thickness
- Used in conjunction with padlock - 7mm diameter hole for padlock - Sold separately (SU1359)
Hole fixing size
Lock suits standard 18 x 22mm hole preparation (see diagram)
However lock will also suit a standard 22mm round hole, but suitable fixing plate and cylinder escutcheon maybe required (see related products)
Step-by-step order guide
Please check the the following requirements before ordering. If the above lock does not fit your requirements, please telephone our sales team for help finding a suitable lock
- Door Handing - Right or left hinged door?
(Note 90% of UK locker doors are right hinged doors)
- Door thickness?
- Coin usage? (Coin locks only)
- Coin return or coin deposit
(Coin return standard, for coin deposit you will need to order coin box SU1354)
- Master series?
(Standard lock series is 29220, alternative master series available on request)