With an elegant and stylish look this table provides the quickest and easiest system for setting up your table. Combined with a quality 19mm Butterfly playing top it is ideal for schools and recreational use. A Butterfly Clip net and post set, 2 bats and 3 balls are included
- Recommended for school, leisure centre, recreation use • 19mm playing top with the Centrefold system
- Playback facility
- Protective, strong steel frame with stable magenta corner pieces
- Strong, stable undercarriage
- Both halves fold into a central undercarriage for easy set-up and movement
- Includes a Butterfly Clip net and post set
- Height adjusters on all four legs to ensure a level playing surface
- Double locking system for safety and stability
- Designed for economic storage
- Includes bat and ball holder with 2 reverse sponge bats and 3 quality practice balls
- Conforms to the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1
- 3 years guarantee (table only)
- Choice of attractive green or blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage
- Delivery: 5-7 working days with a two man specialist delivery service
- In use: (L)275 x (W)153 x (H)77cm
- Storage: (L)163 x (W)169 x (H)64cm
- Weight: 93.5kg
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)