- Thermal protection
- Speed control switch
- Variable angle of air output
- Ideal for cooling large areas such as gyms, warehouses
- Large robust rubber wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- High velocity industrial drum fan suitable for movement of hugh volumes of air
- Robust unit with heavy-duty gauge steel casing, guard and frame
- Handle, wheels and tilt function cradle stand allow control of airflow where it is needed
- Carefully balanced and fully guarded blades provide quiet and safe operation
- Fitted with BS approved plug
- Available in 110V or 230V
Specification Fan Diameter 750 mm / 30" Voltage 110 / 230 V (auto switching) Plug Amp 16 / 13 A RPM (1/2/3) 1050 / 1150 / 1360 Air Volume (1/2/3) 214 / 270/ 302 m3/min Noise (1/2/3) 60 / 65 / 70 dB(A) Power (1/2/3) 190 / 210 / 260 W Weight 17.4 kg
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.