The Dolphin 2 x 2 is the ideal solution for cleaning large commercial pools up to 60 metres in length. The 2 x 2 has 2 operating options - manual and automatic. In manual mode, the remote control can be used to direct the 2 x 2 to areas requiring special attention. The automatic mode allows the 2 x 2 to learn the pools dimensions and computes a precise path to clean the entire pool - floor and walls.
The 2 x 2 allows you to programme data via the remote control such as:
- Pool length - 30, 40, 50 and 60 metres
- Pool shape - 90º corners, Hexagonal / Octagonal / Circular / Oval
- Cycle time - 10, 12, 14 and 16 hours
- Climbing / Non climbing of pool walls or floor only
- Remote control
- New heavy duty caddy
- Cable swivel
- Transformer for commercial pools up to 60m in length
- Complete with Wonder Brushes for tiled pools
Technical Specification Suitable for Pools 30-60 Metres Cycle time 10-12-14-16 Hours Climb Walls Yes Water line Yes Cable Length 40 Metres Remote Control Yes Cleaning Programmes Programmable Suction Rate 34m3/Hour Filter Bag Indicator Yes Caddy Yes Brushes Wonder Brushes Warranty 24 Months
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.