- Line-by-line cleaning process — state-of-the-art programmable tracking systematically cleans the pool floor one path at a time
- AutoDirect — intelligent, self-learning technology and multiple scanning modes deliver systematic, independent and fast cleaning of any mid-sized commercial pool of any shape or type
- Multi Pattern Scanning — advanced navigation system and powerful technology ensure complete pool coverage
- Highly efficient clog-free spiral filtration system — simultaneously separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt
- Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the coarse filter net
- The coarse filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer
- The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter
- Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning
- Enhanced Active Brushing system with Spiral Brush — advanced, dual-direction brush system delivers superior cleaning
- Brushes spin at 1.5x the speed of the robot to efficiently sweep dirt from the front and sides
- Unique Spiral Brush sweeps dirt from both sides of the robot towards the centre of the vacuum
- Four side brushes clean the corners between the pool floor and walls
Easy to use and maintain
- Easy, everyday operation and maintenance with interactive MMI for intuitive programming and diagnosis of pool cleaner, including:
- Automatic pool entry and exit using "Drive to pool" and "Drive home" features
- Choice of programs and multiple operation modes displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen
- Remote control for manual manoeuvering to clean hard-to-reach corners
- Full filter bag indicator
- Operation delay feature
- Multipurpose Caddy with Auto Cable Release — transports the robot and automatically releases just enough cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable
Cost-effective, long-lasting value
- Multi-pool cleaning — setup of up to four different scanning modes and remote control IDs provides optimised cleaning of multiple different pools with a single robot
- Save precious time and minimise interruption with easy access and simple repair — technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in USB interface
Technical Specification Suitable for Pools 25-50 Metres Cycle time 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 Hours Climb Walls No Water line No Cable Length 35 Metres Remote Control Yes Cleaning Programmes Programmable Suction Rate 34m3/Hour Filter Bag Indicator Yes Caddy Yes Brushes Dual Direction Active Warranty 24 Months
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)