The professional non compromising answer for systematic, thorough and reliable pool cleaning for Olympic and Commercial pools up to 60m in length.
The most cost effective machine in the market.
- Intelligent navigation system ensures complete coverage of every pool type and shape
- Active brushing system with rotating brushes specially designed to brush, scrub and remove dirt from the pool floor, slopes, edges and corners
- High filtration capacity and super suction power of 40 m3/hr through two unique 50 micron, unique, easy to replace disposable filter bags
- Top user-friendly access to the filter bags
MMI (Man Machine Interface):
- An interactive state of the art MMI digital user-friendly control panel enables full control of cycle time, operation delay, scanning system (navigation, logical), diagnosis of technical function and parameters
- Remote control for manual manoeuvring
- Safety entry and submerging into the pool
- Safety and reliability – overloaded-detection mechanism for protection, designed for long-lasting, safe operation with a low voltage of 38 volts
- Robust, heavy-duty design to meet the tough demands of daily use in public pools
Technical Specification Suitable for Pools 25-60 Metres Cycle time 1-8 Hours Climb Walls No Water line No Cable Length 43 Metres Remote Control Yes Cleaning Programmes Programmable Suction Rate 40m3/Hour Filter Bag Indicator Yes Caddy Yes Brushes Extra Active Warranty 24 Months
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)