HIGH PERFORMANCE FLOORING FOR GYMS
Ecotile Gym flooring is an outstanding flooring solution used by hundreds of gyms and sports clubs all over the UK. It is the world’s number one interlocking floor tile and is manufactured from 100% recycled material and have been used to create a smart and hard wearing floor covering for gyms. Ecotile is extremely quick and easy to install and so ideal for tight deadlines imposed by the long opening hours needed at most gyms.
Ecotile is manufactured from hard wearing 100% recycled PVC. Ecotile is injection moulded using compound that has excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance, long term stability and stable electrical properties.
Easy to Install
Ecotile can usually be installed without the requirement for a damp proof membrane, screed or adhesive significantly reducing VOC emissions, installation time and cost.
An Environmentally Sustainable Solution
Ecotile is produced from the highest quality pre and post consumer recycled material. Once the tiles have reached the end of their useful life the manufacturer will collect the tiles and recycle them to produce the next generation of Ecotile.
- Smart appearance
- Good anti-slip properties
- Easy to clean
- Hidden joint design
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Quick and simple to install
- A cost effective and long term flooring solution
- Protects your existing floor from damage
- Available colours: Light grey, dark grey, black
- Tile size: 500 x 500 x 7mm
- Packed in 10's
- 2.5 square metres coverage
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.