GPA Universal is the cost-effective, high-performance TPE alternative to rubber hosing. While looking and feeling like rubber, it has many advantages including a longer lifespan. Manufactured from hard wearing PVC nitrile blend, this ergonomically-friendly super-flexible product is a real winner in many industrial environments.
- Diameter: 25mm
- A universal performer suitable for conveying many chemicals, solvents, fuels, oils, greases, compressed air and water
- PVC nitrile blend gives good abrasion and ageing resistance - superior to rubber
- Clean, flexible and user-friendly
- Reduced plasticiser migration
- High visibility yellow
- Excellent resistance to UV / ozone
- Silicone and cadmium free
- Fire retardancy rating: CO1 25% oxygen
- Service temperature: -15°C to +60°C
- 3:1 safety factor
Technical Specification Length 30m roll Nominal size 13 x 22mm Internal diameter 13.00±0.25mm External diameter 22.0±0.3mm Length tolerance BS EN ISO 1307 (±1%) Maximum working pressure 20 Bar Minimum burst pressure 60 Bar Bend radius 85mm Working temperature -15°C to +60°C Material Flexible PVC Material softness BSS45 FDA approved Flammability Self extinguishing Weight per metre 0.368kg Coil weight 11.05kg Packaging Strapex ties and shrinkwrap Application standards BS EN ISO 5774 (plastic hoses, textile-reinforced types for compressed air applications)
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.