Super quality goals inflate in as little as three minutes..!
- Includes two inflatable goals and water polo field ready for play in minutes
- Manufactured from reinforced PVC - strong but lightweight
- Easy to install and take down - extremely quick inflation
- Supplied with hand pump and storage bag
- Goal Size: 2150 x 750mm inside frame (HabaWaba Official junior size)
- Field Size: 20 x 15m (adjustable to 20 x 11m)
- Anchoring to poolside required. JPL Orange Polythene Rope and Handiloc Floats provide and ideal method to anchor goals in place - click here for more details
The name HabaWaba is an acronym formed from the union of of the first two syllables of "Happy Baby Water Ball" - it represents the joy of a child while playing with a ball in the water. The event, conceived and organised by Waterpolo Development (promoted before by LEN-European Aquatics sponsored by UNCICEF) today is supported by FINA-Federation Internationale de Natation, LEN-European Aquatics and FIN-Federazione Italiana Nuoto.
It is the most important event dedicated to 6-11 year old children coming form all over the world. It involves athletes, coaches, managers, fans and families. The event is aimed at the waterpolo promotion and spread all over the five continents, in connection with clubs and federations. The HabaWaba International Festival is considered by many to be the "Little water polo players big Olympics".Rules
- The maximum measure allowed for the field of play is 25 x 15m, minimum 20 x 10m
- Goalpost dimensions: 2150 x 750mm
- Ball size: 3
- Duration of play: 2 periods of 12 minutes with 3 minute intevals
- 6 players (5 + goalkeeper) in the water and 9 substitutes
- Male, female or mixed teams
- Teams with only 8 players are also accepted until a maximum of 15
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.