Harrod UK’s uniquely designed range of Integral Weighted Portagoals has been developed and independently tested to meet 2004 FA Guidelines and BSEN Standards for freestanding goals.
The goal is completely safe to use at all times, eliminating the users responsibility of attaching separate anchorage.
The unique roller system allows easy manoeuvrability on synthetic and grass surfaces.
Self weighted portable aluminium goal, complies with BS EN 748 safety standards without the need for any separate anchorage.
- Uprights and Crossbars made from 102mm x 112mm x 2.5mm thick reinforced aluminium
- Back Bar consisting of 6 individual galvanised steel rollers
- 2x Lifting handles for easy movement
- Full length steel international back tubes
- Powder coated white (excluding roller)
- Complete with lock on synthetic net hooks
- Note: Nets sold separately
- SP1602 Senior 7.32 x 2.44m - SP1607 Net
- SP1603 Junior 6.40 x 2.13m - SP1608 Net
- SP2543 9v9 4.88 x 2.13m - SP2544 Net
- SP1604 Mini 3.66 x 1.83m - SP1609 Net
- SP1605 Five-a-side 4.88 x 1.22m - SP1610 Net
- SP1606 Five-a-side 3.66 x 1.22m - SP1611 Net
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£717.75 – £810.60 pair
£3,993.90 – £4,144.65 pair
£104.03 – £180.69 each
£8.40 per 80
£826.95 – £953.25 pair