As used in the venue for the 2012 Olympic Games, Chrono Pool Cleaners with their robust stainless steel bodies are for professionals who want a pool cleaner that will perform impeccably for many years in commercial use
- All Chrono Pool Cleaners are equipped with micro-processor, on-board gyroscopes and infra-red sensors to automatically adapt to the size of the pool they are cleaning and optimise cleaning performance. Deep pools with big angled slopes and beach pools are cleaned equally efficiently as the pump will automatically switch off and return the cleaner to deeper water; they will also operate under lane ropes and pool covers.
- Automatic cleaning of a 25 x 12m pool can be achieved in as little as 1.5 hours from and instant or time delayed start. A waterproof remote control unit is supplied for manual cleaning with pause, on the spot and dual speed functions.
- Launching and removal of a cleaner could not be simpler; the operator can drive it into the water from the pools edge and after cleaning, with the aid of the float, Chrono Pool Cleaners will drive back onto the stainless steel trolley.
- Large capacity suction retrieves sand, hair, bandages and other pollutants. Pre-pump filtration avoids contamination of the turbine and the "open umbrella" filtration system can be cleaned with minimum fuss and without the need for the operator to physically contact any debris.
Simply pick the pool cleaner to suit the size of your pool.
Note: Call to arrange a free demonstration
Specification Suitable for Pools up to 25 x 13 Metres Cycle Time (In Automatic) 1.5 Hours Climb Walls (Optional) Yes Water Line Yes Cable Length 25m Remote Control Yes Cleaning Programmes Programmable Suction Rate 50m3/Hour Caddy Yes Brushes PVC/PVA/MIX Warranty 24 Months
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£130.80 – £10,550.00 each