Leader in pool solutions, Hexagone has developed a lift for disabled people, autonomous, independent without electricity, hydraulic power or battery to maintain, and without anchor. UNI KART will help you to give access to your pool for all disabled people.
- No motor or power supply
- No anchor required - For added safety during use a moveable brake plate is supplied to align with the pool wall
- A double crane system - international patent
- Access to the pool in all places - Please check your pool surround has sufficient space for UniKart, they require at least 1 metre clearance from the pool edge for manoeuvring and any slope must be no greater than 2%
- Simple and limited maintenance
- Product approved and validated by APAVE and complies with the European Standard 2006/42/CE
Specification Power Supply Manual Maximum load 136kg Lowest Seat Position 75cm Gross Weight 365kg Rear Wheels Swivel & Braked Front Wheels Fixed Trolley Material Coated Stainless Steel Seat Material Polypropylene Dimensions 80 x 120 x170cm Warranty 2 Years
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.