ORP electrode with platinum pin, cloth junction and 5m cable
Due to the high resistance of the glass membrane, conventional electrodes require a high impedance measurement system, inadequate insulation of the connectors and cables result in erroneous readings due to leakage or noise.
HANNA AmpHel® electrodes incorporate a miniaturised amplifier which resolves most of the problems associated with high impedance signals.
The amplifier circuitry is located right on top of the electrode and is completely sealed, as a result, a strong, low impedance signal is emitted and ordinary connectors with long unshielded cables can be used.
This breakthrough technology provides a stable signal for industrial monitoring as well as a major saving in low noise coaxial cable costs. In some cases, the need for a transmitter is also eliminated, resulting in further cost reductions.
- Strong signal up to 75 metres
- Low noise coaxial cables are no longer required
- Measurements in unclean samples and high humidity conditions
- Models with external replaceable battery, for longer electrode life
- Glass sensor for specific applications
- PEI electrode with Platinum pin, cloth junction and 5 m cable suitable for use in tanks or portable meters
- BNC Connection – BNC is one of the most commonly used connector types in pH meters and electrodes. Compatible with any meter or electrode that uses BNC connectors
Body Material PEI (PolyEther-Imide) Junction Cloth Electrolyte Gel Glass Type platinum Temperature -5 to 80°C Max Pressure 3 bar Connector BNC Cable 5 m
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£10.20 – £13.90 per 50