A unique integral self-weighted goal for hockey, which have been adopted widely across the hockey industry. 50.8 mm diameter back tubes to allow the net to hang freely to meet FIH specifications and eliminate ball rebound. Completely safe to use at all times, eliminating the user's responsibility of attaching separate anchors.
- Uprights and crossbars have a 7mm thick reinforced front wall to prevent hockey ball damage
- Specially designed 50.8mm diameter back tubes allow the net to hang freely to meet FIH specifications and eliminate ball rebound
- Integral net retaining system holds the net firmly in place without the use of net clips
- Internal backboards can have laser cut logo at additional cost
- The UK's best selling weighted hockey goal
- Uprights & Crossbars made from 75mm x 50mm reinforced aluminium
- Fully welded corner joints provide superior strength and added safety
- Backbar consists of a single weighted tube with 2 puncture proof cellular rubber wheels allowing for ease of manoeuvrability
- 460mm high reinforced aluminium backboard panels with extra thick impact absorbent noise reducing carpet on all inside faces
- Polyester powder coated white excluding net supports and backboards which are blue
- Weight: 397kg per set
- 3.7 x 1.7 1.3m
- 3mm thick blue polyethylene
- 50mm banded edges and sewn in rope
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)