- Now includes an inner strap to protect the zip fastening as well as extra velcro tabs
- 3 Heavy duty straps make bags very versatile
- 2 Inner bags to hold sand with a foam inner lining
- Available in weights from 5-35kg
- Maintains its tubular shape unlike other sandbags
- Pre-filled with sand
- Can be used outdoors
- Not suitable for slamming - see Alpha Bags
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
- Excellent for improving grip strength
- Can be used as a form of unconventional training
- Improved Strength, Strength-Endurance and Power-Endurance
- For energy expenditure leading to metabolic acceleration and fat loss
- Can be thrown and caught, as an alternative to a medicine ball
- Can be used as a sports specific strength and conditioning tool for rugby, MMA, football
- Improve Co-ordination, Proprioception and Core Efficiency
- With Professional Athletes, Armed Forces or Emergency Services Personnel
- As a Variation from Dumbbells, Barbells or Medicine Balls
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.