Requires minimal maintenance and needs no specialist cleaning products
- Made from solid high molecular weight polyethylene, impact resistant, specifically for use in wet areas, guaranteed not to rot, splinter, corrode or delaminate
- Heavy duty design offers safety and durability for commercial leisure facilities
- Weighs over 100kg, not to be confused with some flimsy poolside slides available
- Fully UV stabilised for use indoors and outdoors, colours within the slide will not fade
- Requires minimal maintenance and no specialist cleaning products due to materials being chemically inert and non-toxic
- Certified for use as a playground slide, can be used away from poolside
- Ideal for any pool or play area offering years of safe fun
- Size: (L)2288 x (H)1000 x (W)540mm
- Free standing or bolt down - Should you wish to bolt down the slide, you will require four each of SE408 Stainless Steel Narrow Holdfast and SE290 Stainless Steel Fixing Bolt
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.