Photometers are an optical based instrument and over time the instruments calibration will deviate. With frequent use the instrument may become contaminated affecting the accuracy and reliability of results. An annual service and calibration will help maintain accurate results and should extend the instruments life.
For a calibration only, please see SE1014
- Dismantling and inspection
- Replacement of measuring chamber, keyboard, connecting ribbon, batteries and other parts as necessary
- Internal and external cleanse
- New certificate of calibration
- Order received
- Unit booked in with Lovibond
- Lovibond email an instruments returns slip
- Please package your instrument securely with the returns slip and send to the address on the return slip
- Lovibond will aim to re-calibrate and return the instrument to you ASAP.