The new generation high speed, automatic hand dryer will dry your hands in approximately 10 seconds. Using only 900 watts of power, it’s one of the most economical hand dryers around. Perfect for high usage areas or where the client requires amazingly quick drying times. The heater can be switched off by removing the front cover.Features:
- Drying time - 10 seconds approx. / air speed 64m/s (140m3/h)
- Activation - Infra-red automatic self adjusting circuit Voltage - 220v / 240v 50Hz
- Total Watts - 650 or 900 watts - heater on/off
- Heater element - 250w Thermal Protection
- Motor - 650w 23,000 rpm brush type. Dual bearings
- Decibels - 84dbA @1 metre / 60 second auto shut-off
- Drip proof - IP22
- Isolation - Class 1
- Finish - Painted white or Chrome plated
- Construction - Die-cast aluminium
- Dimensions - 240 x 180 x 270mm
- Guarantee - 1 year. Terms and conditions apply
- CE approved; also WEEE / Greenspec
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £450 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.