- Reduces water turbulence and wave energy by up to 90.5%
- NOTE: Please state exact distance between fixing points when ordering
Introducing Malmsten Gold PRO
The World's Best Racing Lane Line – now even better
This is the new championship lane rope and the result of many years of R & D.
Gold PRO with the latest PRO-discs and PRO-floats with superior wave reduction.
The improved functionality is based on the proven Malmsten flowthrough design by allowing wave energy to be dispersed along the length of the lane line. Gold PRO-discs and PRO-floats are with a new pattern, optimizing even more wave reduction capacity.
Unique disc design stands out from all other lane lines on the market.
- Gold PRO discs are wider and heavier for absorbing energy better, which means more strength to handle tough waves.
More mass on each disc affects the water position in a positive way thus more wave reduction.
- The new floats have a unique design with special ridges that work together with the discs to increase wave reduction. The ridge design helps to break down the wave.
- Gold PRO disc pattern, with dual function have larger holes for smoother water flow-through as well as wave energy absorption.
- The outer ring on the disc has been slimmed down in the middle between the blades for increased water flow-through.
- The rotor blades on the disc are longer for catching the wave.
- The inner ring has increased in size for catching the wave and increasing the weight of the disc.
- We are always in accordance to existing FINA and LEN regulations.
- As the leader of lane lines we are proud to be the first with this new lane line design.
- Water turbulence control
- Superior wave reduction with latest PRO-discs and PRO-floats
- Flow-through design
- Original Take-up reel – a precision tool
- Heavier, thus better water positioning
- Latest industry LD polyethylene
- Softer material to avoid discomforting cracks in material
- Best color fastness 8/8 with additional anti-oxidants 5% irganox 1330
- Industry best UV-protection 8000ppm
- Strong, safe and flexible wire; ss316, 4mm, 7x7
Environment and sustainability
- Extended durability
- May be recycled at end of product life
- Harmless material with no traces of heavy metals
- Assembly process with zero carbon footprint
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.