A comprehensive First Aid Point for managing a wide range of workplace accidents and emergencies from first aid, through to burns, eye care and biohazard disposal
- Includes a HSE Compliant 21-50 Person First Aid Kit and Emergency Eyewash Kit containing Sterile Eyewash and Dressings
- Point also features a 2 application Body Fluid Disposal Kit with personal protection products for the user and a Burns Kit stocked with Water Jel dressings for the optimum treatment of burns injuries
- First Aid and Emergency Eyewash Kits feature a self supporting workbench allowing them to be opened and worked with whilst on their brackets
- Quick release kit brackets allow the kits to be taken to the accident location. The First Aid and Emergency Eyewash Kits feature carrying handles for ease of use
- Photo luminescent ‘First Aid’ identification signs make the kits easy to locate in dark and smoky environments
- Bracket labels clearly identify when kits are missing
- Additional kits may be added to the first aid point at any time allowing endless expansion possibilities
- Contents are clearly identified on the back of each kit in English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish
- Kit size (cm): 29.5 x 25.1 x 11.7 (Eyewash), 14.7 x 23 x 8 (Burns & Biohazard), 29.5 x 35 x 11.7 (First Aid).
- 1 First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 60 Washproof Sterile Plaster, Pink
- 6 Eye Pads with bandage
- 8 Triangular bandages
- 12 Safety Pins
- 12 Medium Sterile Dressing 12x12cm pad
- 4 Large Sterile Dressing 18x18cm Pad
- 20 Individually Wrapped Wipes
- 3 Disposable Gloves (pair)
- 2 x 500ml eyewash bottles
- 2 x Sterile Eyepads
- 2 Absorbent Powder 10g
- 2 Virucidal Disinfectant Spray 30ml
- 2 Clean-up Pack
- 1 First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 1 Water-Jel information Leaflet
- 1 Burn Dressing (5x15cm)
- 1 Burn Dressing (10x10cm)
- 3 Burnjel Sachets (3.5g)
- 6 Safety Pins
- 2 Conforming Bandage
- 2 Disposable Latex Gloves (Pair)
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.