Finally.. A shoe deodoriser that actually works!
No Stink Deodoriser; the perfect solution for extending the life of your favourite footwear, whilst keeping them fresh, dry and stink free! When you take off your shoes at the end of a long day, simply place the one of the deodorising pouches inside each shoe. The natural properties of No Stink will absorb the moisture inside your shoes and remove the bacteria that cause bad smells
- ALL NATURAL – Made from non-toxic, eco friendly bamboo and activated charcoal.
- ABSORB MOISTURE – Activated charcoal is a highly porous material that is effective at removing moisture from your shoes, which in turn prevents the stink!
- ANTI-BACTERIAL – The removal of moisture from your footwear prevents nasty bacteria from growing inside of them, meaning your shoes will last longer!
- REUSABLE – Place the No Stink pouches inside of your shoes after usage and leave them overnight, depending on how often you wear the shoes - you can do this for up to 6 months.
- REACTIVATE – To ensure your No Stink product lasts as long as possible, place them in the sun once per month for 1-2 hours to recharge!
- RECYCLE – Once your No Stink product has reached the end of it's life cycle, cut open the bag and sprinkle it on the soil in your garden. This will help plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
- Mild lime fragrance
- Size: 15 x 5.5cm each
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £450 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.