Palintest photometers are an optical based instrument and over time the instruments calibration will deviate. With frequent use the instrument may become contaminated affecting the accuracy and reliability of results. An annual service will help maintain accurate results and should extend the instruments life.
A Palintest service is all inclusive and will cover:
- Visual evaluation
- External + Internal Clean
- Upgrade of software
- Any necessary repairs, including parts, up to the point where a repair is uneconomical in which case we will present 3 options:
- Trade in with 15% discount off a new Palintest photometer.
- Return of instrument, an evaluation fee and return carriage will be charged.
- Scrapped on site – no extra fee charged.
Please have your instrument model and serial number at hand prior to contacting us for a service request.
Note: We will issue you with an Instrument Returns Form which must be included with the unit when returning. You will be responsible for arranging return by your preferred delivery service. Please ensure the unit is well packed to avoid physical damage