PRO-WINDOW products set new standards in ergonomics and innovation and provide you the latest generation of professional glass cleaning tools
The system consists of a T-Bar scrubber with a microfibre sleeve, a handle with two different size squeegee blades, and a telescopic handle that fits both the T-Bar and squeegee.
The handles on the T-Bar and squeegee are created with a non-slip, bi-component ergonomic grip that fits perfectly into a user's hand.
When it comes to understanding the needs of the user, HBC's new PRO-WINDOW Soft Rubber provides streak-free performance, better glide and superior results. HBC telescopic poles allow you to work at heights of up to 5 metres, while standing firmly on the ground. This avoids the use of ladders and increases the safety levels in and around your workplace.
- New standards in ergonomics and innovation
- Exceptional dirt pick up
- Easy rinsing
- Glides smoothly across the glass without leaving streaks
- Smart-lock technology for lightweight telescopic handles
- Easy-Spring technology allows for practical replacement of the channel or rubber
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.