The 10mm thick Reebok Studio Mat provides a plush platform for all types of studio classes such as yoga, pilates and floor-based workouts. Formed from a single piece of 10mm thick foam, the mat retains its consistency when compressed, making it ideal for all types of exercises and routines.
- 10mm thick foam studio mat
- Ideal for all types of studio classes from yoga and pilates to other floor-based workouts
- Two integrated eyelets for easy storage on a Reebok Mat Rack - not supplied by JPL
- Maintains an even consistency when compressed
- Size: 1000 x 500 x 10mm
- Eyelets: 360mm separation (centre-to-centre); 20.5mm diameter — only fits on Reebok Mat Racks - not supplied by JPL
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.