The perfect solution for spot cleaning and small areas cleaning. Includes one Trigger Handle with Fluid Reservoir and one 40cm Aluminium Frame.
With this advanced microfibre mop system - the new Rubbermaid Pulse™ you can clean more square feet in less time.
Industry-best microfibre, on-board reservoir, and user-controlled release of solution adds up to cleaner floors that are finished faster, easier, and more effectively.
- Red ergonomic trigger handle dispenses three streams of cleaning solution with each press
- Lightweight construction - weighs only 1.8 kg (4 lbs) when fully loaded with solution
- High-capacity refillable reservoir holds 0.6 ltr (21 floz) of solution to clean up to 80m2 (860 sq ft) of floor space
- Reservoir windows allow easy monitoring of fluid level
- 40cm (16") Quick-Connect Frame included
- Requires SE732 Pad or SU1021/SU1022 Wet Mops (Sold separately)
Quick- Connect System
40cm Aluminium Frame included
On-Board Fluid Reservoir
High capacity refillable reservoir holds 0.6ltr of solution to clean up to 80m2 of floor space. Reservoir windows allow easy monitoring of fluid level.
On-board fluid reservoir considerably improves aesthetics.
Check out the info guide for Pulse Cleaning at http://www.rubbermaidpulse.eu/
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.