Designed for use in an Emergency, when you need to get somebody down and out of a building, this chair provides the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation.
Designed to meet the needs of ‘The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005’ and ‘The Equality Act 2010’ this chair should ideally sit on each floor stairwell, on it’s bracket, with it’s dust cover - ready for action, but with any luck never used.
The FERNO SAVER SAFE Evacuation Chair is the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation. It glides down stairs easily and smoothly to ensure no heavy lifting or manual handling is required, although training of its use is essential for operators or responsible person(s).
This SAVER SAFE chair should be in multi-storey Public Buildings, Shopping Centres, Sport Arenas, Offices and Care Homes in fact anywhere where peoples safety is the responsibility of others.
- Improved operator control and comfort – easy-grip rubber sleeves around the upper and lower handles make the initial decent downstairs much easier when positioning the chair onto the first step
- Reassuring patient safety – removable, adjustable head pad and comprehensive patient retaining straps to enhance comfort and security
- Better manoeuvrability – wide rear kick stand adds strength, and stability on the rear castors preventing tipping of the chair
- Easy storage – Lightweight, with compact profile it comes with wall bracket, dust cover and user guidance signage
- Simple to clean, maintain and replace – removable seat cover with zips situated on the underside
- Lateral transfers made easy to another device – seat cover design wraps around the side tubes giving the patient an optimum seated position
- Size Open: (H)1334 x (W)527 (D)914mm
- Size Stored: (H)1030 x (W)527mm
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Max load 180kg
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.