High quality lockers with 10mm solid grade laminate overlay doors available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 door tiers.
A hardwearing antimicrobial treatment applied to all surfaces reducing bacteria growth, including MRSA and E-coli, by 99.9%
- HIGH SECURITY
Welded compartment dividers incorporate internal door stop and sill
- HINGE SECURING PLATE
A strong hinge incorporates an integral securing plate which clamps the door to the hinge, giving added security
- 180° OPENING
The strong hinge offers 180° wide opening
Locker Types Code Description Height Width Depth SU1552 Single Tier Locker 1780mm 305mm 390mm SU1554 Two Tier Lockers 1780mm 305mm 390mm SU1556 Three Tier Lockers 1780mm 305mm 390mm SU1558 Four Tier Lockers 1780mm 305mm 390mm SU1560 Low Two Tier Locker 'Short' 1220mm 305mm 390mm
Body Colour: Steel Silver
Note, "On Demand" colours available for orders of 30+ doors per colour onlyLock Options
- Standard ASSA Cam lock
- Hasp & Staple
- ASSA Coin Return Lock - including door machining to accept lock
- ASSA Coin Retain Lock - including door machining to accept lock
- Sloping Tops - to suit locker
- End Panels (Flat / Sloping) - to suit locker
- Round Aluminium Number Plate cut into door
- Door engraving - charged per letter/digit
IMPORTANT NOTICE! These lockers are manufactured to order
No returns are accepted unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault
Not suitable for wet/humid conditions
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£122.11 – £469.96 each
£83.75 – £156.69 each