For a classic look that never goes out of style this iconic silhouette is perfect for regular young swimmers. Updated for 2020 our popular medalist is a sleek and modern silhouette design. Let them brighten up the pool in this retro look navy and white striped style
- Medalist design - aids shoulder movement and flexibility, making this suit ideal for training
- 100% chlorine resistance - for long lasting performance
- Quick dry - dries faster after your swim workout
- 100% polyester
Designed to last longer
- Endurance+ uses a blend of PBT and polyester fibres which help to provide high chlorine resistance
- Longer lasting fit through wear and use. Resists snagging and fading longer than other swim fabrics
- Featuring multidirectional stretch fabric for added softness and comfort
- Provides UVA & UVB 50+ protection from the sun
- 100% Chlorine resistant
- Quick drying
- Size Guide
Approx. Age Chest Height 24 5 - 6 yrs 24"
116cm 26 7 - 8 yrs 26"
128cm 28 9 - 10 yrs 28"
140cm 30 11 - 12 yrs 30"
152cm 32 13 - 14 yrs 32"
164cm 34 15 - 16 yrs 34"
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)