A little black dress for the water, to boost your figure and your confidence. Defined cups and gentle ruching of the Watergem enhance your bust, whilst our signature style visually lengthens and narrows the body offering a timeless look that will continue to deliver swim after swim
- All over body-shaping - exclusive lightweight, shaping fabric smooths and flatters in all the right places
- Medium bust support - shaping fabric and seaming supports and flatter the bust, and adjustable straps ensure a great fit
- Tummy control - provides support where you need it without compromising on comfort
- Control fabric - combines shapewear innovation with swimwear technology
- Shaping - controls the body and gives a smooth silhouette
- Ultra chlorine resistant - LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ lasts twice as long as standard swimwear fabrics
- Composition - 69% Nylon, 31% XtraLife™ Lycra®
- Size Guide
Bust Waist Hips 26 4 28.5"
28 6 30.5"
30 8 32"
32 10 34"
34 12 36"
36 14 38"
38 16 40"
40 18 42"
42 20 44"
44 22 46"
46 24 48"
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
Orders below this value will not be processed.
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)