- The Suitmate water extractor solves wet swimsuit problems by removing 95% of a suit's water in just 10 seconds without using heat
- It reduces maintenance costs by reducing rust and delamination of lockers and fixtures
- It minimises carpet and floor damage, odours, mildew and stains caused by wet suits
- The Suitmate is user-friendly and is activated simply by placing hand pressure on the lid
- There are no exposed moving parts, making it safe to use in schools, health clubs, country clubs, wellness centres, YMCA/YWCAs, hotels, sport clubs and many other facilities
- Size: 381 x 381 x 584mm high
- Weight: 25kgs
- Construction: Rust-free stainless steel and durable plastic
- Manual self-start and self-stop by hand pressure on lid
- No exposed moving parts during operation
- Built -in ground fault circuit interrupter
- Mount on wall at desired height with heavy duty bracket provided
- Packaged with full size template to ease installation
- Wire into convenient 240 VAC properly grounded circuit - 110V available on request
- Moisture proof junction box included in Suitmate unit
- Wire is in the bottom on the unit
- Unit should be hard wired
- Use convenient floor drain, or pipe to waste water system
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.