Improved Specification - Hexagonal rivet fixing ensures uprights are securely fixed to crossbar joints.
- Uprights and crossbars are manufactured from 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel
- Polyester powder coated white
- Complete with four 460mm deep sockets with 80.9mm diameter internal measurement
- Sockets are designed to allow uprights to sit 313mm deep into socket
- All external bolts are stainless steel
- Complete with 24 synthetic arrow net hooks
- Independently tested to BS EN 748:2004
- NETS - Sold separately
- Optional Net Supports available (See SP423 & SP2546)
- SP421 Senior Size 7.32m x 2.44m 150kg per set - (Nets: SP424 or SP1309)
- SP422 Junior Size 6.4m x 2.13m 141kg per set - (Nets: SP425)
- SP2545 9v9 Size 4.88m x 2.13m 113kg per set - (Nets: SP2547)
- SP2884 7v7 / 5v5 Size 3.66m x 1.83m 103kg per set - (Nets: SP643)
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£104.03 – £180.69 each
£510.75 – £534.30 pair
£2,526.60 – £3,843.75 pair
£8.00 per 80