The Taurus Ergo-X Air Bike, an ideal solution for commercial fitness facilities with unbeatable durability, engineered to compete with the best air bikes on the market. Air bike design demands the toughest of fundamental components. Machine weight and component quality are of the highest importance to ensure it can handle the most intense of workouts..!
The ideal workout partner for performing high-intensity interval training (HIIT) or even gentle cardiovascular workouts, and everything else in between. For light workouts or to maintain a healthy life-style or to train with maximum intensity, the Taurus Ergo-X Air Bike is the perfect companion.Special Features
- Dual-Action design delivers a full body workout
- Heavy duty frame to ensure stability
- Belt-Driven fan resistance. The faster you pedal, the greater the resistance
- Rubber dipped handles with a variety of grip positions
- Oversized seat with easy 4-way adjustment for comfort
- Transport wheels allow user to quickly and easily re-position the bike
- Front foot pegs allow users to focus on an upper body workout
- Easy-to-read LCD screen provides feedback to the user (Time, Speed, Distance, Calories & Interval)
- No mains power required • Smooth, J6 Hutchinson drive belt
- Suitable for commercial grade facilities with a warranty which covers: 5 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts, 6 Months Wearable Items and 6 Months Labour
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.