A cost effective single rotary, offering exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors. Ideal on poolside, in changing rooms or any surface with anti-slip tiles
- Ergonomic design for operator and ease of use
- Low vibration levels mean greater comfort on long cleaning shifts
- High pad/brush pressure for effective cleaning
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs
- Pre-assembled with the handle and inclusive of a drive board, saving both time and cost
- Brushes sold separately. See table below for compatible accessories
- SU654 Polypropylene Scrubbing Brush
- SU656 Carpet Shampoo Brush
- SU660 Solution Tank - for wet scrubbing
- SU661 Anti-splash skirt
Voltage / Frequency 230 V / 50 Hz Motor Power 1100 W Productivity Rate 475 m2/h Pad / Brush Speed 190 rpm Pad / Brush Pressure 22 g/cm2 Dimensions
(L x W x H)
62 x 43 x 121 cm Weight 32 kg Cable Length 15 m Warranty 2 years subject to conditions
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.