The TRX PRO Kit contains our strongest, most secure Suspension Trainer with durable, easy to clean rubber handles, a locking carabiner to deter theft and three different types of anchors for maximum versatility. It also includes five pre-made workout cards and an all-new Trainer Basics video that can be accessed on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Weight: 0.7kg - light weight for the perfect combination of portability and strength
- Anchoring Options: Door Anchor, Suspension Anchor and Xtender strap for any training environment
- Carabiner: Designed to support over 9kN = 2,000lb (917kg) of force. Corrosion resistant and pin lock security
- TRX Wrench: 2.5mm
- Equaliser Loop: Ultra-durable Dupont® Kevlar® for extended wear and a self-leveling feature that provides variable feedback on loading
- Locking Loop: Reinforced industrial polyester with a built-in slip guard providing functional boundaries to a range of motion and increased resistance. Keeps user from falling if grip is lost on one handle
- Adjustment: Barrel Lock adjusters with a revolutionary low profile steel slide mechanism for improved comfort and easy adjustment
- Foot Cradles: Anti-slippage and cushy padding for an enhanced member experience
- Handles: Commercial-grade, antimicrobial, ergonomic rubber handles designed for durability, ease of cleaning and improved grip for sweaty workouts and stop the spread of bacteria
- All packed in a retail box
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.