Premium Protection for Staff and Customers
- BS EN 166:2001 Certified
- Highly Bacterial Resistant, Self Adjusting Machine Washable Comfort Headpiece
- Optically Clear Anti-Fog Visor Gives Full Face Protection for Mouth, Nose and Eyes
- UltimateVisor Reduces Immediate Viral Infection Within 45cm by 96%
- Approved by Healthcare Professionals
- UK manufactured
UlimateVisor was designed to provide PPE for front-line medical workers, whilst being comfortable to wear for extended periods. It features medically approved skin contact materials manufactured here in the UK, supplied in an easy to assemble two-piece design featuring a reusable foam headpiece and replaceable, optically clear, anti-fog visor
- Reusable, self-adjusting comfort fit headpiece
UlimateVisor uses latex-free, hypo-allergenic, medically approved skin contact foam, manufactured from Plastazote®.
The design provides a comfortable, self-adjusting seal fit and can be reused time and again. Its closed-cell structure does not allow the ingress of liquids or aerosols, which prevents bacteria from being harboured - and because all liquids are restricted to the surface, disinfecting and sterilising the visor is easy.
- Replaceable optically clear protective visor
UlimateVisor manufactured with anti-static, anti-fog coated visor
The visor extends from the forehead to below the chin and wraps around the sides of the face to provide protection to the complete facial area. The most vulnerable facial areas, such as eyes, nose and mouth are protected from splashing or spraying.
- Easy assemble, lightweight two-piece design
UlimateVisor provides maximum protection without compromising comfort
Taking seconds to assemble, the product features built-in face mask harness points to reduce ear injury by other PPE products. They are easy to clean and feature a white label with name tag area for personalisation.
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.