- 40mm steel uprights complete with cleats and grooved top
- The ‘H’ shaped bases have built-in weight and are fitted with rubber pads for floor protection
- Wide double wheels are housed in extra strong fabricated brackets and will not mark or dent the floor
- Netting can be drawn very tight without movement of the upright and base
- Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage
- Uprights can be supplied welded to the base at extra cost
- Polyester powder coated blue
- Uprights and bases do not protrude into court area
- Supplied in pairs
- Base depth: 732mm
- Post height: 1560mm approx.
- Weight: 33kg per set
- No offset wheels
- Note: Nets not included (see SP12, SP18 and SP180)
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£81.45 – £121.65 pair