Suitable for the demanding environment of wet and humid changing rooms. The aluminum carcasses are strong, resilient to corrosion and lightweight. Fitted with 10mm solid grade laminate doors and special wet area hinges and locks, these ZenBox Lockers are the perfect choice for modern wet area changing facilities.Features
- Aluminium body with reduced radius corners gives full width shelf to back of locker
- Aluminium shelves, fixed firmly into position adding rigidity to the locker
- Doors manufactured from 10mm solid grade laminate
- Suitable for wet, humid or dry environments
- A stylish solution with plant-on doors giving a flush finish and no visible frames
- Heavy duty self-closing hinges engineered to prevent the doors opening across adjacent compartment
- A range of quality engineered locks available for wet, humid or dry environments
- All lockers are supplied fully assembled and can be nested side-by-side with no visible gaps
- Extruded aluminium frames engineered for added strength and stability
Cam (key) Hasp & Staple (padlock) Coin Return - including door machining to accept lock (key) Combination Digital Combination
Accessories / Extras
- Sloping Tops - to suit locker
- End Panels (Flat / Sloping) - to suit locker
- Round Aluminium Number Plate cut into door
- Door engraving - charged per letter/digit
IMPORTANT NOTICE! These lockers are manufactured to order
No returns are accepted unless there is a genuine manufacturing fault
Body Colour: Steel Silver
Note, "On Demand" colours available for orders of 30 doors or more per colour
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on +44 (0)1788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£122.11 – £469.96 each
£16.23 – £358.39
£3.37 – £314.67 each