Enhanced Real CPR Help®
Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, while 100% require high quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has proven Real CPR Help® technology with enhanced features, including full colour images that guide users through the rescue.
RapidShock™ Analysis technology enables the shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR. Minimising the pre-shock pause and providing more CPR can improve patient outcomes.
Integrated Paediatric Rescue
Universal pad design provides resuers with a single, confident solution to treat both adult and paediatric victims of sudden cardiac arrest by using the same set of electrode pads and simply activating child mode.
Easily manage your suite of devices via the cloud. ZOLL's Programme Management solution helps monitor and manage all of your AEDs and will immediately notify you of a failed self-test so you can be sure you are prepared for an emergency
- ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack - disposable lithium ion (up to 5 years stanby time)
- CPR Unipadz® Universal (Adult/Paediatric) electrods (5 year shelf life)
- Rescue Accessory Pack — scissors, non-latex gloves, barrier face shield, medi-swab and towelette
- Operation menu, quick-start guide, reference poster
- One free year of PlusTrac
- 6 years standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
Auto v Semi-Auto AED
- Fully Automatic AED — will read a victim's underlying heart rhythm and if they require a shock, the AED will tell the rescuer to "stand clear" then administer a shock automatically to the victim
- Semi-Automatic AED — will read the victim's underlying heart rhythm and if they require a shock, the AED will prompt the rescuer to push the Shock button in order to deliver the shock to the victim
- NOTE: Neither AED will deliver a shock to a patient that does not require one
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.