The ZOLL AED Plus® was the first AED with Real CPR Help® that lets rescuers know when they are giving high quality CPR. Today, the ZOLL AED Plus® continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability and performance
More than CPR
This is Real CPR Help®. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, while 100% require high quality CPR. ZOLL offers the only AEDs that supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and prompts and real-time feedback on compression rate and depth to administer high-quality CPR.
Smart investment with a low total cost of ownership
Once installed, the ZOLL AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership compared to other AEDs.
Longer-lasting batteries and pads require fewer replacement parts, adding up to considerable cost savings over time and rescue readiness in a cardiac arrest emergency
- Passive airway support lid
- Soft carry case
- Batteries - up to 5-year standby time in device, up to 300 shocks, or 13 hours of continuous monitoring
- CPR-D padz electrodes
Note: Pedi-padz sold separately
- First responder kit: razor, scissors, CPR face shield, alcohol-free wipes, moist towelette and gloves
- Operator's guide
- Warranty: 5 years standard, addition 2 years with registration
Auto v Semi-Auto AED
- Fully Automatic AED — will read a victim's underlying heart rhythm and if they require a shock, the AED will tell the rescuer to "stand clear" then administer a shock automatically to the victim
- Semi-Automatic AED — will read the victim's underlying heart rhythm and if they require a shock, the AED will prompt the rescuer to push the Shock button in order to deliver the shock to the victim
- NOTE: Neither AED will deliver a shock to a patient that does not require one
NOTE: Carriage charges calculated after order submission.
- For credit account holders we will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
- For non-credit account holders you will be advised of any carriage charges at time of payment.
DO NOT send payment before carriage charge is confirmed.
Carriage will be charged at cost as follows:
- UK Mainland - orders below £500.00 nett
- Rest of UK - orders below £1,000.00 nett
- Eire and the Channel Islands - all orders
- All product codes marked ✽
- All bespoke/non-catalogue products
Minimum Order £50.00
A minimum order value of £50.00 nett will apply to non-credit account holders.
Orders below this value will not be processed.
Please note payment cannot be actioned on the JPL website…
JPL Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention. Please remember delivery address and purchase order number will be required for us to process the order on account.
Note: We will add any carriage charges due to your invoice, please contact us if you need the carriage charge before raising a purchase order number.
Non-Credit Account holders: Create order and submit for immediate attention, please ensure you include a contact name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you with any carriage charges and take payment details over the phone. Alternatively after submitting your order call JPL on 01788 542777 to check carriage charges and supply payment details.
All prices in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate except where marked †.
Orders to the EU are subject to UK VAT unless customer's VAT No. is given.
All prices in Pounds Sterling.
- Claims & Returns
Claims & Returns
Please advise us immediately upon receipt of goods of shortages, non-delivery or damage in transit.
If returning goods for credit please state invoice number under which they were received.
Unless a genuine complaint against the quality of goods or an error on our part is justified a handling charge of up to 25% will apply.
Customers are responsible for carriage costs when returning goods.